Ads 468x60px

Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Brownie Mix



Brownies, so chocolatey, so moist, so delicious, so loaded with saturated fat and cholesterol. Making a quick batch of brownies with a box mix was always so easy to do! They tasted great and weren't much work to put together. Once I knew I had to change my diet, I was NOT about to give up brownies! At Trader Joe's I found an AWESOME brownie mix called Reduced Guilt Brownie Mix and the best thing is it is fat free!!! All you need to do is add some fat free vanilla yogurt to the packaged mix, throw them in the oven and 25 minutes later you're on your way to a no cholesterol, no fat, delicious treat!


If you do not have a Trader Joe's in your area, this brand is also non-fat! I have tried this brand too and it is also a great substitute for normal brownies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment